Opem are a bespoke electronic security provider based in central London. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial flare and laser sharp customer focus at their core to join our team. The most important aspect of this role is to find a person who will fit with our company ethics, beliefs and having the client at the centre of what we do.
£33,000 – £40,000 pa, travel allowance, phone, laptop, Company pension. NO CALL OUT ROTA
Duties & Responsibilities
- Installation and commissioning of CCTV and access control systems ranging from £2k to £350k all in commercial settings.
- Responsible for all installation paperwork including commissioning documentation.
- Reporting to Installation Manager and Engineering and Technical Director on a weekly basis.
- Support colleagues through offering assistance and training when required.
- Consistently update own technical knowledge.
- Carry out and comply with all company policies, procedures, and instructions, and any other reasonable duties deemed necessary by the company.
- At least 5 years’ experience and good knowledge of CCTV and access control systems.
- Basic experience of computer networking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Computer literate.
- To actively comply with and promote all working policies and procedures.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
- Be prepared to work with minimum supervisor or part of a team.
- · Proven track record of technical knowledge within the security industry.
- Competent in all aspects of the installation & maintenance of analogue/IP CCTV systems.
- Good working knowledge & understanding of IP networks and basic routing knowledge.
- Must have ECS Operatives Card.
- Able to learn new products and their functions to fulfil the requirements of the system.